Well, today I am 33 weeks pregnant with the twin boys. Hooray!! I am hoping to keep them in another 2-3 weeks so they won't have to be in the NICU very long, if at all. I had Hannah and Brooklyn at 33 weeks 3 days, so we're probably getting pretty close. Hopefully the boys can just be a little more patient.
We are all really excited to have two new little baby boys around the house, but I'm also a little nervous. It's been a while since I've had newborns, and I've never had boys, so I don't quite know what to expect. Any advice?
Anyway, just thought I'd update about our progress. The boys are doing great. They are both measuring large for their age. At my appointment about 10 days ago, one baby measured about 4 lb. 1 oz., and the other measured about 4 lb. 14 oz. If I keep them in there a while longer, they'll be HUGE. We're just happy they're so healthy.
So, not too much longer. Now, the real waiting begins....
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


1 comments:
I am so excited for you... keep baking those babies a little bit longer :)
Post a Comment