So, I went to see my doctor yesterday. Everything looks good, and he apparently is convinced that these babies are staying in there a long time. Hopefully they will so I can actually experience taking babies home with me for the first time.
Everything is looking really good. Both babies are growing very well and are measuring big. The smaller baby is measuring about 4 lb. 15 oz., and the bigger baby is measuring about 5 lb. 6 oz. If I make it a few more weeks, these are going to be some big boys! We are so glad that they are healthy and growing well. We can even see on ultrasound that they both have some hair. It's a good thing since I have suffered with major acid reflux this pregnancy. (Thank goodness for Prevacid. It is a miracle drug!)
Anway, just thought I'd post an update on the boys. I've already passed the date when the girls were born, so we're doing great. And, in two days I'll be to where I had Abbey. These babies could end up being my longest pregnancy. Wouldn't that be crazy?
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


1 comments:
It was fun to see you the other day. I am excited for your little boys to arrive. Hope these last weeks go smoothly for you!
Post a Comment