Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bite me!!


At least that's what Hannah thought Brooklyn said to her. Do you see that round, red mark on Brooklyn's face? Oh, yeah, Hannah bit Brooklyn right on the cheek! Aaaaaaah! I was so upset. This wasn't the first, but the SECOND time today that Hannah bit her. The first time she bit Brooklyn today was on her back. Thankfully, she didn't break the skin.


I was so furious with Hannah! I dragged her over to where I was comforting Brooklyn and yelled at her that we don't bite. I firmly tapped my finger against her mouth and said, "No biting!" I was so angry with Hannah that she was crying. I was glad that she was crying, though, because she really needs to learn not to bite. I just don't know what to do with that kid. Any suggestions on stopping a kid from biting are greatly appreciated.


So, later tonight, Hannah was teasing with Brooklyn and saying, "I'll pinch your bum bum." I said, "Yeah, you can pinch her bum bum, but we don't bite." Hannah said, "No bite." I hope that's a sign that my message got through a little.


As if the biting weren't enough, the day started off with Hannah puking on the wood floor. After that, she seemed pretty good, and she hasn't thrown up since (knock on wood). Is it crazy that I was really happy that she barfed on the wood floor and not on the carpet? (Hehehehehe)


Oh, and have a nice day. It's Thursday night: the best night of TV of the week!! Woo hoo!!

1 comments:

Bree said...

Biting is not cool. Maybe Hannah wants to be a vampire or something. I think I already told you but Kennedy bit me once when she was around the twins' age and I just lightly bit her back..and never again did she bite me. But she did look at me like WTH!! I hope the barfing episodes are just a memory now. We missed you today on our "Thursday Fun".