Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been a while.

Sorry for the absence. We haven't had the best week. Brooklyn threw last Saturday, Sunday, Monday, a break on Tuesday (yay!), and again on Wednesday. It wasn't constant, thankfully. She did have some times in between where she would eat and drink. Man, I was totally drained. Not to mention the fact that Greg wasn't home. Then, Thursday, Brooklyn woke up with this crappy cough and congestion in her throat. She still has it. Then, yesterday, Hannah threw up once. I'm hoping this will end soon, or I'll never be able to go out again. :( I feel like a caged animal. Oh well. At least the weather has been cold. (hehehehehehe!)


So, Mother's Day is coming up. What are you all getting for your moms? I'm not sure yet, plus I wouldn't post it because she reads my blog. I think Greg wants to get me some biking shoes so we can go biking together, since that's HIS passion. But, I'd rather have a PS2 with Guitar Hero 3 so I can party like a rock star at home.


I'm so looking forward to the weather warming up. I want to get out and plant some flowers and bushes to spruce up the yard a bit. And, I want to be able to take the kids outside to play so that all of their messes can just be hosed off. (lol) They ask to go outside a lot, and lately I've had to tell them that it's too cold. Soon enough we'll be out in the warm sunshine. I can't wait!!

Yesterday, my teaching partner and I had to do sharing time in Primary. Our class did so great! I was so proud of them for stepping up and participating. They are a great group of kids. Plus, it's always nice to have sharing time out of the way for another 6 months! Yay!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe you guys are so cold still. We are starting to get too hot. Our pool even opens next week. Now that is something I can't wait for!

Bree said...

To all of that..all I have to say is at least there is new episodes of our favorite shows on now so you have that going for you which is nice!

Jamie Hadlow said...

It's so hard when your kids are sick for so long, I hate it when it drags on and on. It's like life is on hold until they get better. We can't wait to go outside either. What is up with this weather this week?! First it's hot and now it's freezing outside and it's MAY!