Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a little thought...

Is the uterus a "homing device" of sorts? Now, stay with me on this, and you'll understand what I mean.

Does your husband seem to casually misplace things? Does he tend to ask you where his wallet, phone, keys, etc., are? And, you're expected to know right where everything is,
right? Funny thing is, we usually do know where these things are. What is it about men that makes them seem to think that their lovely wives know where everything is? For some reason, I think that we women must either have a sixth sense of sorts, or the uterus acts as a homing device. What do you think? And, what are some of the crazy things you have been asked to help find before?

6 comments:

Jennie said...

. . .or men are just too prideful to admit that maybe THEY themselves lost something, and always just assume that WE were the ones who misplaced their items. It just goes to show that men TRULY can't live without us!!

Kady said...

Amen sister.

Kara said...

So true, what is it about that. I swear it can be right in front of their face and you still have to tell them where it is.

Teresa said...

Oh my, yes. Tyler will ask me where something is, I'll tell him approx where it is (such as "in the pantry" or "in the fridge"). It's almost a guarantee he won't find it even though he knows it's there. Then I'll get up and find it immediately, and I swear it's in plain sight! haha!

I hadn't thought the uterus had anything to do with it before this...but I think you might be on to something! Or maybe it's our ovaries. I know some women who have had hysterectomies who probably would say they still have this problem;-)

Teresa said...

Thinking of you guys today. Not lots of words, just lots of hugs.

Love,
Teresa

Mandee said...

YES. Why should I know where YOUR keys are? I didn't drive your car today (or yesterday for that matter). I've seen plenty of uteri in my day, never noticed the homing device. I'll keep searching.