We hosted a birthday party for the girls and some friends of theirs. This is how I decorated for the party: (Princess and pink, of course)
The girls had pizza for lunch.
And, personalized cupcakes for dessert. Yummy!

Brooklyn looking cute while sporting a new tutu:

Hannah looked adorable in her tutu, too. (Was that too many to's?)

I think the girls all had a good time. We invited Hannah and Brooklyn's playgroup friends, Emily, Kaitlyn, and Olivia. We also invited their cousins, Kennedy and London, and their friend, Avery.
What a fun day!
3 comments:
Happy birthday! It looks like they had a blast. Love the tutus.
What a fun day... Brandi your a great mom!!! Keep the darling pictures of the girls comming, I just love to watch them grow up!
I'm sure McKay would LOVE to have your little girls as backup singers! Especially if they wear their cute little tutus!
Post a Comment