Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lipstick, anyone?

Brooklyn is OBSESSED with putting on "lips," as she calls it. She loves Lip Smackers, Chap Stick, and (unfortunately) lipstick. She can't get enough of the stuff. She'll come up to me and say, "Mom, I want some lips."


Well, this is how she came in to me the other day after getting into some of my lipstick. I think she did a rather good job putting it on, especially for a two, almost three year-old.


4 comments:

Bree said...

So cute! She really did do a rather good job.

The Bitter Family said...

She did an amazingly great job! I remember Charise with lipstick covering her lips and all over her face, but I think Ryan helped her! Your girls are so adorable; both beautiful in their own unique ways. I loved Hannah asleep on the counter. That was precious!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Holy cow! She puts on lipstick better than I do!

Kristy said...

Ha, Ha! a sign of things to come...One time our Brooklyn told her Dad that he took her lips off as he gave her a quick kiss before he left for work. I didn't think girls could get obsessed with makeup so quickly...as she was referring to her chapstick that was smeared all over. What fun pictures to have as reminders of the things they do when they are little. We love your family.