Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My sleepy Hannah

Hannah is so sweet. When she's tired, she'll just fall asleep wherever she is. She's been known to fall asleep on the floor, on an uncomfortable little wooden bench the girls have, at the counter, and many times in the car.

Well, the other day she was watching me while I was doing something in the kitchen. Apparently, she just couldn't take it anymore and fell sound asleep at the counter. Here are a couple pictures of her sleeping. ** And, yes, that's a Gospel Art Kit she is resting her head on. **




6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh..my..goodness they are so adorable! They are getting so big. I love Hannah's eye lashes. So long and pretty.

Alisa said...

Brandi... These pictures are priceless!!! Those are my favorite times, when I can watch my children sleep and especially times like this one!!! Love ya...

Bree said...

That is too cute. I love that Hannah just does whatever the heck she wants..whenever. Like sleeping on the counter.

Jamie Hadlow said...

How great is that?! I envy her so much...being able to fall asleep wherever you are...heaven! She is so cute.

Diane said...

Hannah is the cutest thing...she makes me laugh! I have so many pictures of my kids falling asleep like that. How does that happen? Wish I could fall asleep so easily! Love ya.

Natalie Murray said...

Such cute pictures of the girls! I can't believe how grown up they look...Sydnee has fallen asleep in strange places a couple of times too & Liza also loves lipstick...too bad I don't wear it that often!