and I'm addicted to Facebook. (hiding under computer desk)
I know what you're thinking: You're too old for Facebook; you're a dork; you haven't blogged in ages, you loser. Okay, I'm sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I have been a slacker. I apologize profusely, and will try to do better.
But, while we're on the subject, I have joined Facebook. I didn't really know a whole lot about it until recently. I got on there with some people I know, and I've found a bunch more people from high school and other places. It's been fun seeing what random people from high school are doing these days. If you haven't got a Facebook account yet, I highly recommend it. And, I will be your friend on Facebook, too. ;)
So, I'm sure you're just dying to know what's been going on with us lately. Well, let me see. The girls are just cracking us up lately (and making us a little crazy, too). They love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Yo, Gabba Gabba (but, that's a whole other post). They are talking like crazy and learning more and more new words all the time. Best of all, they will now tell me they love me. It totally melts my heart, which wasn't even cold to begin with. (lol) My girls can be the sweetest and naughtiest kids all in the same day. Take today, for instance. I was in the shower while Greg was finishing up the yardwork. When Greg came inside, the girls had pushed a little chair from the living room into the kitchen. They had gotten into a drawer, took out my gum, and chewed and spit out a bunch of pieces of gum onto the floor. I actually got quite a chuckle out of it, especially since I didn't have to clean it up. (hehehehehe) I guess I wouldn't have thought it was quite so funny if one of the girls had gotten gum in her hair, but it didn't happen this time. (knock on wood)
Last weekend, Greg and I finished planting the flower beds, pots, and garden. This year's garden consists of: zucchini, crookneck squash, eggplant, red peppers, green peppers, jalepeno peppers, Better Boy tomatoes, Celebrity tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and spaghetti squash. I'm excited to see the plants all come along and start producing veggies. I'm even more excited to eat them. So, if anyone needs tomatoes once they come on, just give me a call or come on down to my house and get some. We can grow some pretty good ones. Yum!



5 comments:
BRANDI!! It's so good to hear from you! We still stalk you regularly with our thoughts and check on your old website. I love your blog! It's so entertaining! haha!
Someone sent me an invite to Facebook or something once a while back. I honestly can't remember why I ever joined it, and I have never taken the time to figure out how it works. More people have requested to be my friends (I didn't even have to pay them like I do my friends in real life), but I don't know what that means exactly to be a friend on Facebook. So I just say yes to their requests and move along...then they write on my wall and send me flowers? What does this mean?! Is it really fun? I suppose I should learn how it works!
Your girls are dolls! It's so cute to hear the things they are doing. I bet they are conspiring with their "big" sister, Abbey...the most beautiful angel girl ever.
You have been added to our Google Reader to help me more efficiently and easily continue stalking you...
Love,
Teresa
I joined facebook when I got the email from Gib but haven't been on since. Guess I should figure it out some more.
Way to go on the garden. One of these years we will get one going.
Thanks for reqcruting me to be a facebooker...I love it too!! Even though I am a nerd and don't have very many friends yet, it's still fun.
PS-Jay and I will love to have any left over veggies that you could spare. YUM!
It was fun to search for friends on your facebook account. Maybe
I'll have to get my own sometime, heck maybe an old bf will even contact me to be his friend- ha! We will have lots of BBQ's this summer with all the garden veggies=)
I was excited to see your blog! I don't have one but look at Nicole and Shanna's alot and found you! The girls are getting so big and fun I Bet. I must tell you that I mistakenly taught one of my grandchildren to say "What the hell?" That is coming from a perfect grandma so...don't feel to bad.
Well I just wanted to take some of the perfection pressure away and send you and the family our love. Take care!
Post a Comment