Yo Gabba Gabba! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, this is a show that is on Nickelodeon. My kids absolutely love it! DJ Lance, the crazy looking guy in the orange, is the host of the show. That boom box (or, ghetto blaster, if you will) is the case that holds all the little Yo Gabba Gabba friends.
Now, I know it's strange, but Yo Gabba Gabba doesn't even annoy me all that much. Maybe it's because it keeps my kids' attention. Or, maybe it's because it doesn't involve a big, purple dinosaur. (lol) At any rate, it is a very strange show. It's totally 70's, which is part of its charm. And, the songs on the show crack me up. One day it was on, and I heard a song called "Don't bite your friends." I was laughing so hard! Then, I started thinking that the song might actually be putting bad ideas into kids' heads. (Hmmm, maybe that's why Hannah is a biter.) ;) Another song that gave me quite the chuckle was saying something about not eating stuff off the floor, and not putting stuff from the ground in your mouth. See, it's really quite funny.
So, if you haven't watched Yo Gabba Gabba, you should give it a whirl. It's a little bizarre, but kids love it, which gives you more time to blog. Now, does it get much better than that?
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


3 comments:
You know how I feel about this strange phenomenon. The only thing you forgot to mention is about the crazy chubby lady in gold singing: "Glitter Hands...Now Razzle Dazzle..Razzle Dazzle" HILARIOUS!!! There is some definite doobie rolling being done by DJ Lance..HA HA HA!
Yeah I don't know about this one. I kinda think any cartoons where there are adults is a little strange. I am glad it gives you peace and quiet for a minute.
Never heard of this one. Of course I am generally out of the loop of shows these days. No cable at our house. It sound funny though.
Post a Comment