All right. Lately, nap time around here leaves something to be desired. I would say that something would be a nap. (rolling eyes)
I'll put the girls in their room in their cribs. Then, Hannah will inevitably get out of her crib and refuse to lay down. I have tried so many times to get her to lay down that I have no more energy for it. If it's not that, the girls will sit in there and be singing some freaky song they heard on "Yo Gabba Gabba" about nap time. They know the words to the song, they just don't know how to apply them in their lives. (lol)
So, yesterday, I decided to try a different approach. We all went in and laid down on my bed while I watched a show I had on DVR. I figured it would be a good way to get them sleepy and ready for a nap. Well, they both fell sound asleep on my bed. I decided to try leaving them there to see how long they would stay asleep. They actually slept for 2 FULL HOURS! I was ecstatic! I guess nap time will be on Mommy's bed from now on.
Speaking of naps, I could go for one about now.
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


3 comments:
You do what you gotta do. Naps are the most important thing in a mommies day.
Naps shnaps..that's what Hannah thinks anyway! Hope they took a nap today after we left. We totally had fun at your house and I think the bows we made are super cute. I can't wait to make more.
I don't know what it is about mommy and daddy's bed. But that is the only place that Gage will nap! I remember going through the same phase with JB. weird. Gage will nap in his bed but he sleeps for like 20 minutes MAX. If he is in our bed, he can go for 2 hours! whatever works!
Post a Comment