All right, Bree. Here I go:
How long have you been married? We will celebrate our 11 year anniversary this September. Wow! I can't believe we've been married that long!
How old is your spouse? He is 33. He'll be 34 in October.
Who eats more? Greg.
Who said I love you first? Greg, shortly followed by me. (Ah, the memories...)
Who is taller? We are both exactly 5'7". Obviously, I don't wear heels a whole lot. (lol)
Who sings better? Me. Plus, Greg doesn't know all the right words to ANY song as far as I know. (LOL)
Who is smarter? We are both geniuses. (LOL) Actually, it depends on the issue. We both have book smarts, so I'd say we're equally smart. However, I would have to say I have a slight advantage since my head is bigger than Greg's. (LOL) I'm not joking.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Greg most of the time. However, I'm much better at controlling the remote when we're watching a show on DVR. Plus, I don't LOSE the remote as much.
Whose temper is worse? I'd say Greg.
Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but Greg does some as well.
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the foot of the bed, I do. It's closer to the door so I can get up with the kids if I need to.
Who cooks dinner? I do. Greg has some strange ideas about cooking. One time, when we were first married, he made a creation he called "China Man's Chili." It was Minute Rice mixed with a can of chili. Yuck!!
Who is more stubborn? Greg.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both will, but it's always hard.
Whose parents do you see the most? Greg's. They only live about 2 miles away.
Who has more friends? In real life, Greg probably does, but I'm friends with all his friends. He still keeps in touch with more people from HS than I do. On the internet, I have more friends, hands down. (lol)
Who has more siblings? Greg does. He has two sisters, and I have one sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. I don't like wearing dresses. --- Okay, I wear them when it comes to the kids. But, we make big decisions together, so it works out well.
I tag Mandee and Danielle.
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


5 comments:
Thanks for participating!! I'm glad that you didn't spray roundup all over the grass...ha ha ha, like you would really do that.
Brandi Hurt? This is kari kelson jones. Long time no see! I am addicted to looking at everyones blog and i came across yours.I am so happy to see that you have twin girls. They are beautiful and look alot like you!
Okay, what's up with Chili and Minute Rice? Must be some twist on Colombian cuisine because Kirt has made it for me a time or two. He-larious! I was also just reminded that we got married the day after you guys! Happy 11th this Sept 5!
I can't believe you guys have been married almost 11 years! I remember going to your reception. Crazy! It's so fun seeing facts about your life.
So I saw on Facebook that you went for a 16 mile bikeride yesterday! Way to go!!! Are you training for the giant Riverdale 5k next week:)?
Post a Comment