Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby lotion is not a conditioner!

So, do you ever hear your kids laughing and playing nicely together and it's music to your ears? I do, too. But, many times, especially when the laughter is extremely boisterous, I am afraid of what I will find them doing.

Well, tonight was one of those nights. Of course, it's a night where Greg is on one of his LONG bike rides, so I'm doing the single parent thing tonight. Anyway, I could hear the girls giggling so hard in the front room. At first I thought, "Oh, how cute. They're playing so nicely." Then, I got this sinking feeling that something was amiss. I went into the front room to find the girls with a pump bottle of baby lotion. Hannah was nicely rubbing lotion into her hands, while Brooklyn was nicely rubbing lotion through her hair. Why on earth she would rub lotion into her hair is a mystery to me. However, it must have been extremely funny because she sure was happy about it. Hey, at least her hair will be soft and manageable. (lol)

2 comments:

Bree said...

Hilarious!! I would've enjoyed that show for sure. I love when they laugh togehter too, but i do know what you mean about the trouble part! Good times.

PS-Brookers has kinda been a little miss mischevious lately huh? You would expect that kind of thing from Hannah, but not so much Brooklyn. Who knew?

Mandee said...

I thought the same thing as Bree. I guess Hannah is rubbing off on Brooklyn a little? Maybe she just really felt like she needed a good conditioning.