Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dog food-a-rama!

I swear, I shouldn't try to get things done outside. It usually ends in a mess of some sort.

So, I was outside yesterday morning weeding our veggie garden out back (which, by the way, is no small feat). I think I'm being a good wife and getting some "extra" things done. The girls were inside playing nicely. Great! Anyway, I get done and come back into the house through the garage. The dog's "room" in the laundry room. The first thing I saw as I walked in the laundry room was all the dog's food in the water dish. No biggie, it happens all the time. **As a side note, if you're not aware, dog food expands when it's in water. It's pretty gross.** However, when I walked into the kitchen, I had more mess to clean. The girls had taken the bag of dog food and were throwing it all over on the kitchen floor. Gaaaaah!! I walked in right as Brooklyn reached into the bag and threw a handful onto the wood floor. The pattering sound of dog food hitting the floor, along with the wonderful aroma of lamb meal and rice was such a joy to walk in to. Thanks, girls.

Now, the next time Greg empties out the central vac unit, he'll think I poured a bag of dog food inside. (LOL)

1 comments:

Bree said...

I am still sorry, but again..hilarious! It is a total sign that your work should be inside the home.