With the Twilight series, that is.
I love, love, LOVE it! I am a big Harry Potter fan, but I'd have to say that these books pulled me in way more than Harry Potter ever did. I am now huge Stephenie Meyer fan! And, after reading all 4 books, I am still in love with Edward. (Don't worry, I already told Greg I was in love with a vampire. He just rolled his eyes. LOL!)
Now that I've read this series, I am stoked for the movie Twilight to come out. I will definitely be going to see it, but I know it's nothing Greg would ever go to, so I'll probably see if my SIL and niece will go with me.
I think my next book I'll be starting is "The Host," which is also by Stephenie Meyer. I've heard it's also a good one.
Aside from that, there's not a whole lot of new stuff going on with us. Last week, I ran 5 miles for the first time ever. I was super excited. I ran another 5 on Saturday and took about 2.5 minutes off my time. Greg asked me if I wanted to run a marathon with him next spring. I'm not sure whether I want to do that or not. I've never had the desire to do a full marathon. I would like to possibly do a half marathon, but I'm not really excited about the idea of running 26 miles in one day. Who knows... Maybe I'll just train for it and see how I feel about it.
Right now I'm also trying to decide what to make for dinner. Any ideas? I really don't like cooking too much in the summer; it's just too hot. If I'm ever really rich, I think I'll hire someone to do my cooking for me. I'll make sure her name is Flo.



1 comments:
First of all congrats that you finished all 4 books so quickly. Secondly, why don't you want to go see the movie with me? Pretty rude if you ask me! WHATEVER! j/k. But it would be nice if you invited me.
PS-if it is ok I would like to borrow Flo sometime.;)
Post a Comment