Friday, August 29, 2008

My blogging goal for the day:

I'm going to visit friends' blogs and post comments on everyone's. Everyone likes a good comment, right? I'll try to leave something witty or entertaining for you all.

Oh, and I'm signed up for the Hooper 5K on Monday. Monday is supposed to be super craptastic weather! Yay! I can only hope and pray that the rain won't be falling during the 5K, or at least that I run fast enough that the raindrops aren't hitting me. (LOL)

All right. I'll see you all on your blogs!

Oh, and I've decided that my music on my blog is getting annoying, so if anyone has any suggestions for some cool new tunes, let me know.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad that my blog helped contribute to your blogging goal today. I appreciate your comment. Oh and McCain didn't choose Romney as his running mate. He chose woman, one with 5 kids for that matter, I really like her. I would have liked Mitt too, but I think she will be good for his campaign, not that I know alot about it. Anyhow happy bloggin!!

Kara said...

Thanks for the comment too. I hope that the next go around goes well for your girls. I can't imagine doing it with two. Kambri peed in her stroller in the middle of Dillards yesterday! Fun times!
Oh and good luck with your new calling. I have been in primary my whole adult life I swear. It is pretty fun though!

Bree said...

That is a really great goal you have set for yourself! Just kiddin. I love the word craptastic, it is way under used. We should bring it in to our daily slang! Have fun dodging the raindrops on Monday! Good times.

Mandee said...

It's the little things that matter most, I guess. See you at the run, I'm sure you'll kick my butt. I'm mostly excited for the homemade waffles after the race:)

kari said...

So did you really run yesyerday? How did you do? YOu need to add me as one of your friends because i didn't get a comment from you and it would have made my day. lol.

Kady said...

Love the goal and love the comment. I'm going to follow you on that one of these days!