Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, I'll admit it,


I'm in love with a vampire. Did I just blog that out loud?
So, I hadn't read any of these books about a week ago. I had heard of them, and thought about reading them, but I never got around to it. Then, when the fourth book in the series came out the other day, I thought I'd go ahead and see what all the hype was about.
Well, I am now an official "Twilight" fan. I'm not ashamed to say it. I got the book about a week or so ago, and I just finished the second book today. After finishing the second book, I just had to schlep on over to Wal-Mart with the twins to get the last two books. I have to say that Stephenie Meyer is a fantastic writer. I was totally mesmerised throughout the first book. That, my friends, is where I fell in love with a vampire. Now, I know that some of you out there are big Jacob fans, but I have to say that Edward is my pick.
If you haven't read the books, I highly recommend them. They are very quick reads, and very addictive. They don't, however, help get your housework done. Any takers on that?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Ooh I am a big fan too. I really liked the third book and the twists in the fourth book are just, wow! You are in for some great reading!

Nicole said...

I'm still trying to get through the third one, none of them beat the first book, in my eyes at least-but I still have to read #4. I think that I'm starting to like Jacob though, I'm one for a more rugged man.

Mandee said...

Have you finished the series yet? That was like what, a whole week from beginning to end? Maybe you could get Hannah and Brooklyn to do the housework so Greg doesn't get too upset:)

Nicole said...

There addictive all right. My house was a mess for two days straight. Now I wished I would have paced myself a little bit. I'm sad it's all over. I'm totally an Edward fan. You'll have to tell me what you think of the 4th one, I loved it.