Oh yes, that's right. Potty training hell. :(
We had an unfortunate poop incident on Saturday, and that was the last straw for me. I am not letting my girls wear diapers anymore! So, I packed the diapers up and put them on my high shelf in the closet. No more diapers. Brooklyn woke up totally dry this morning! Great! So, I put her on the potty and NOTHING. However, a few minutes later, she had a river in her plastic pants. Hannah did, too. Hey, at least they timed it together. (lol)
So, we've had WAY more accidents than successes today. :( I'd say we've had about 6 accidents each and one success each. (sigh) I am making myself stick to this, though. I DO NOT want to revert back to diapers.
Any suggestions are welcome. If you don't have any, just say a little prayer for me (and my kids - lol). I know that a week from now I'll be glad I did it, but right now, I am in the depths of potty training HELL.
We had an unfortunate poop incident on Saturday, and that was the last straw for me. I am not letting my girls wear diapers anymore! So, I packed the diapers up and put them on my high shelf in the closet. No more diapers. Brooklyn woke up totally dry this morning! Great! So, I put her on the potty and NOTHING. However, a few minutes later, she had a river in her plastic pants. Hannah did, too. Hey, at least they timed it together. (lol)
So, we've had WAY more accidents than successes today. :( I'd say we've had about 6 accidents each and one success each. (sigh) I am making myself stick to this, though. I DO NOT want to revert back to diapers.
Any suggestions are welcome. If you don't have any, just say a little prayer for me (and my kids - lol). I know that a week from now I'll be glad I did it, but right now, I am in the depths of potty training HELL.



1 comments:
haha!! I'm sorry, but I can only laugh. It sounds like you have twice the fun!
My little sister potty trained her son with a technique that I am for sure going to use with Tyler Jr and Violet. It's a technique that her mother-in-law used with her six(?) kids. Her MIL told her all about it, and so my sister used it with her son, and it worked great. It sounds like a very successful way of potty training.
She wrote a blog entry about it. I'll be rereading it in a few months when I potty train my little man. Here's the link if you're interested:
Potty Training Blog Entry
Good luck! I hope you don't go crazy;-)
Post a Comment