Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bored out of my gourd!



That's right. I'm bored out of my gourd. Yesterday, I felt like crap, with a fever of 102-103, and a sore throat. My throat's much better today and my fever is gone, but now I have a bit of a cough. Probably bronchitis or something. Woo hoo! But, I'm super bored. Greg's been gone since Tuesday, so it's just been me and the girls. Now, don't get me wrong, they're a lot of fun, but our conversations don't go much beyond "Do you want a cookie?" "Let's change your bum," and "Don't hit your sister!" So, my fun and adult conversation for the day will probably be going to the drive through at the bank.


If Greg would get me a PS2 like I've asked him to about a thousand times, I might not be so bored. Then, I could be rockin' out with Guitar Hero 3, dancing with my DDR, or singin' songs with the karoake. Maybe one of these days he'll take the hint and get me one. (LOL) It's kinda funny because usually it's the guy who wants a gaming system. Not Greg. I'm the one who wants one, and I think it's actually pretty funny.
Well, I'm making homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. It will be the first time I've actually cooked this week. (Shhh, don't tell Greg.)
Anyway, I hope everyone's having a lovely day.

1 comments:

Bree said...

When you get your PS2 make sure you invite me over. Who says girls aren't gamers? I really want to try Rock Band Hero, or whatever it's called. I'l drop Greg some hints too. Love the gourds...how clever.