Yeah, that's right. This is part of my new spring wardrobe. Do you like it? I have it in black, too. :) I feel like I've been cooped up for so long, that I should be in one of these. (LOL) Thankfully, the girls are feeling much better today, so hopefully I'll be able to loosen the straps of my straighjacket soon. No fevers and only a little congestion makes Brandi a happy girl.
So, tonight I actually get to get out of the house by myself. Yay!! I'm going to put together freezer meals with some ladies in our ward. I spent a couple hours this morning cooking chicken breasts to take for tonight. Now, if I could only be that motivated to make my own dinner for tonight.
As I was cleaning the kitchen today, the girls were sitting at the table eating some yogurt. I suddenly look over, and Brooklyn had slathered strawberry banana yogurt all over in her hair. Yummy. Hannah was very concerned and telling me all about it. I wiped Brooklyn's hair with a wash cloth and set her down. Then, Hannah picked up the wash cloth, went over to Brooklyn, and wiped some yogurt off Brooklyn's shirt, too. Ah, sisterly love.
Well, the girls are down for a nap right now, so I'm going to try and get some more things done.



4 comments:
I love your new jacket maybe I'll have to borrow it sometime. only your creative mind would think to post this, however it is a little creepy. Love ya!
Ha ha that is how I feel sometimes too. I just want to go outside and play on the grass or something. So your girls are so cute, I love that one is dark and the other is light. That is so fun. I bet you have your hands full. So I didn't realize how close our girls are in age. Kambri turned two in November. That is fun!!!
Soon we will be able to get out! The sun is so warm today!! I hope you get out before you start wielding axes and muttering, "redrum", I don't think Greg would like that.
I love the jacket! I needed one of those today. We have the bugs going around our house too and you really get the cooped up feeling. Hope you guys get to feeling better and can get out. Not to rub it in or anything ;) but it was 77 today. Too bad we didn't get to enjoy it because I am the sick one today. We will have to get together for lunch when I come in April. I can't wait to see your girls. They have gotten so big.
Post a Comment