So, Greg left for Vegas today. He had some work to do there. So, it's just the girls and me this week. Hmmm, what should we do? Well, we'll probably eat out a little more than usual so I don't have to cook. (LOL!) I think I hear Cafe Rio calling my name! Mmmmmmmm!
Yesterday, Greg and I went and saw the movie "Definitely, Maybe." It was so cute. I'd recommend it if you're wanting to go to the theaters.
Hannah and Brooklyn are talking more all the time. On Sunday, during sacrament meeting, I bowed my head and closed my eyes for the sacrament prayer. Hannah, who was on my lap, looks up and me and loudly says, "Wake up!" I opened my eyes and said, "Shhhh." Then, she got all excited, and screamed a happy scream. Then, Brooklyn pipes in and says, "No screaming, Hannah!" They are hilarious!
One of the funniest things Hannah said pretty recently was at our friends', Jamie and Mandee's, house. Hannah was trying to sit on their computer chair and play on the computer. I, obviously, wasn't going to let her do that, and told her "no" and took her down. She kept trying to get up, and I kept taking her off the chair. Finally, when I realized my attempts were futile, I picked her up to take her out of their office. Of course, she was screaming and flailing around like I was kidnapping her. As I walked past a picture of Jesus on their wall, Hannah reached out her arms and yelled, "Jesus, I get you, I get you!" She wanted Jesus to save her from her mean mommy. (LOL!) That was one of the funniest yet!
Oh, I wanted to give a shout out to Bree and the Carnahan clan. I hope they're all feeling better soon. Everyone, except Kennedy, has Influenza. Poor Bree also has a sinus infection and brochitis. :( I hope you're all doing better soon. ((hugs))
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


1 comments:
Sorry I didn't make it to the party. I thought maybe Haden and I should skip the crowd, however we went with my parents to IKEA. I had to get him out to eat, so maybe we would've been better off at your house. I'll call you today :)
Post a Comment