Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're so charitable!

I don't mean to brag, but I just wanted everyone to know how charitable we are. What have we done? No, we didn't go and volunteer hours somewhere, or do some philanthropic work overseas. We have invited more into our home that didn't have a home before. You heard me. We have now invited influenza to move in with Hannah, and we decided we also had room for an ear infection with Brooklyn. Ah, it feels good to share.

On another note, the girls had their 2 year check up yesterday, and it couldn't have fallen on a better day since the girls were sick. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. (LOL) Anyway, other than being sick, the girls are doing awesome! Here are their stats: Hannah (weight: 24 lb. 5 oz., 32 1/2 inches tall); Brooklyn (weight: 20 lb. 15 oz., 31 inches tall). They are both on the small side; Hannah is in the 25th %tile for height and weight, and Brooklyn is in the 5th %tile for height and weight. But, they have huge noggins. Hannah is in the 90th %tile for head circumference, and Brooklyn is in the 75th %tile. They have really large brains.

1 comments:

Mandee said...

I love how much you keep giving back:) Poor girls, I'm glad they are at least happy with Tylenol & Motrin. When are we ever going to be able to get together??????