Okay, so if you haven't tried ChocoNilla Cocoa Krispies, you need to. They are scrumdiddliumtious! I'd like to thank Bree for introducing them to me. The first time I got them, I decided to try some, and ended up eating a bowl for lunch. I love them! They're not as chocolatey as Cocoa Krispies (which I also like), and they have just a hint of vanilla. Yummy! Try 'em!
So, speaking of cereal, I'm a total cereal addict. Almost every time I go to the store, I pick up at least a couple boxes. My cereal shelf in my pantry is over filled with cereal boxes. It's starting to look like Jerry Seinfeld's cereal collection on his shelf on the show "Seinfeld." We eat lots of cereal. Some that I love are: Cinnamon Life, Honey Bunches of Oats (with almonds, peaches, cinnamon clusters, plain), Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Chex, Count Chocula, Frosted Flakes, Kix, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms, Reese's Puffs, Vanilla Cream Mini Wheats, Fruit Loops, and many more. I love cereal, and I could probably eat it for most meals.
So, today, I took the girls to the mall to meet up with my mom, sister, and her kids. We were at Macy's, and Brooklyn didn't look like she felt so great. We went to the food court, and realized that she was burning up with fever. She drank a little, then started to eat, and seemed to feel a little better. Her fever actually came down a little. So, I took the girls home, gave Brooklyn some ibuprofen, and gave them a nap. Brooklyn seems okay now. She's still a little warm, but acting pretty good. I bet she just has a case of whatever I have.
Oh, and Greg got home just about an hour after we got home. Yay! It will be nice to have Daddy home for the weekend!
Hmmm, now just to figure out what to have for dinner. . . . . Takeout, anyone?



1 comments:
Takeout for me! You really have a long list of cereal favorites. That's fun though, I LOVE cereal too. And the fact that Londy will eat it is also a bonus.
PS-I bought the Rocket Dogs from Macey's, 2 shirts, and 3 cami's from Downeast...all this for only $8 and some cents thanks to gift cards, yay me!
Post a Comment