1. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes because I just took off my boots. My feet are still cold, though. And, I haven't painted my toenails in ages.
2. What is on your to do list today? Do you really think you will do this today? Well, for tomorrow, I need to figure out something for dinner, stock up for food and treats for the girls' birthday party, and dust the house. I'll probably do everything but dust. (LOL!)
3. What is your worst habit? I pick at my fingernails and tear them off.
4. What is your favorite snack? When I'm not being healthy, I like cookies or Hershey's kisses. When I'm being healthy, I like peanuts, yogurt or sunflower seeds.
5. What is the worst fashion mistake you've ever made? Ooooh, that's a tough one. It's got to be a toss-up between baggy shirts and pants during the grunge era or huge, permy hair with big bangs.
6. What is your favorite and least favorite household chore? I like to vacuum and clean my kitchen sink. I need instant gratification and be able to see progress. I hate dusting and laundry.
7. When was the last time you slept past 8 AM? Probably back in the late Fall when I had strep throat.
8. Name one song you know all the lyrics to? Hmmm, I know quite a few. Older: "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. Newer: "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies.
9. Who was you first date when you were 16? Well, I think my first date was Homecoming my sophomore year, but I wasn't 16 yet. I went with Josh Priest and we had a great time.
10. Do you prefer to bake or cook? I love baking. I love making treats, but I probably love baking because I love eating treats, too. And, I love to try making new treats. I especially love baking more since I got my KitchenAid mixer!
Love ya, Bree! Now, I want my bar.
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


2 comments:
what's with you and bree both liking to pick at your fingers or nails for a bad habit, is your mom in on this habit as well?! I think that I can remember when you went on your first date, Bree and I were probably being nerdy and trying to spy on you or something, the good ole' days!
Yes I creep on your blog, I hope you're not offended. Proud of you for earning your bar today. Love that we all went through the grunge look. You older sisters were the reasons we did these things. We all just wanted to be cool like you guys. I'm glad we all grew out of that fad.
Post a Comment