Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ah, I feel like a new woman!


Ah, I waxed my eyebrows yesterday. I feel like a new woman. I know that sounds kinda silly, but it's my little bit of pampering. I just do it myself with Sally Hansen Wax Strips. They work great. I highly recommend them if you haven't tried them. You can get them at your local Wal-Mart. I've included a picture of the wax strips so you know what to look for. I've also included a picture of a Wal-Mart in case you haven't seen one of those before. (lol) The other plus side to waxing my eyebrows is that I look a little less like this:





Speaking of Wal-Mart, that's where I buy most of my groceries these days because they're so much cheaper than everywhere else. And, these days, I buy a lot of baking supplies because I really enjoy baking. Yesterday, I made some roll dough and took it to my parents' house and made homemade cinnamon rolls. They were sooooo yummy. There's not much better than warm cinnamon rolls with frosting melting down the sides of them. Mmmmmmmmm. I better not make them too much, though, or else I'll have some rolls of my own. (lol)
My parents and Bree, Jay and the kids just got back from their Disneyland trip. I'm so glad they're all back. I missed them while they were gone. I'm used to talking to Bree everyday, and I started having some withdrawals. And, I'm used to seeing my mom and dad at least once a week, so it was hard not seeing them for a while. Plus, with Greg being gone for 2 weeks, it will be nice having them all here. Welcome back, guys!


2 comments:

Bree said...

Thanks for being excited that I am home. I think we should get together for guitar hero on thursday. What do ya think? Plus then you can make some more cinnamon rolls because I didn't get any lastnight.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Brandi, you make me laugh! I love reading your blog, so entertaining. I too am a lover of cinnamon rolls...a little to much for my body's liking!