Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I LOVE Easter candy!!


I love, love, LOVE Easter candy! It's the best candy of the entire year! One of my favorites, Cadbury Mini Eggs, are pictured at the left. In fact, I'm eating some right now. Yum!! I like candy in general, but Easter candy is always so much more appealing, and tastes so much better than it does the rest of the year. Maybe it's the pretty pastel colors. Maybe it's the large variety. Or maybe it's just the prospect that Spring is right around the corner. At any rate, it's my favorite. Here is a list of my favorite Easter candy (in no particular order): Cadbury Mini Eggs, Cadbury Eggs, Snickers Eggs, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Hershey's Eggs, Robin Eggs (the small ones), Hershey's milk chocolate eggs (in the foil wrappers), Nestle Crunch Eggs, and Butterfinger Eggs. Boy, it sounds like I'm on the Atkin's Diet at Easter! (lol)
On another note, I think I'm teething. (hehehehehe) I'm serious. I have never had any wisdom teeth. (Yeah, I know, you thought I was gonna say wisdom.) Well, the last couple times I've had x-rays at the dentist, they've told me I have this microdontia of a wisdom tooth. It's clear in the back on the left. It's so tiny that they said it won't ever have to be pulled or anything, but that it may come down. Well, my gums are swollen in the back, and it hurts to chew on my left side. I swear, I thought this teething business ended when I stopped drooling. Oh well! (lol)
The girls and I went to Home Depot today. I am planning to paint a couple walls in my living room. In fact, I'm going to try and get it done before Greg gets home. Shhhh, don't tell him. I'm going to do a couple accent walls in dark brown. I think it will look nice. I'll take some before and after pics to show you all.
Well, that's it for now. Go and get yourself some Easter candy before I buy it all!

5 comments:

Bree said...

please save me some Easter candy.

PS-I hate Cadbury Mini Eggs!! Gross! You can eat all of those bad boys to your hearts content without me.

Kara said...

That is so funny I was just thinking the same thing. I love Easter candy too. Well really any candy, but it is fun when Easter candy come out.

Nicole said...

UMMM, I love Easter candy too, I agree with you that it really does taste better around Easter, it must be the pastel colors! I have 2 big bags of Easter candy, unopened mind you, lurking in my lasy susan. Reading your blog just reminded me of that. Your in trouble.

Nicole said...

correction, laZy susan. I spelled it wrong.

Mandee said...

Wow, I had no idea you this addiction! The bad thing about the Cadbury eggs: you have to buy them early, or they are sold out!! This happened to me one year, and I will never be the same again.