
I'm not kidding. When I say, "I," I actually mean ME. Remember that tiny freak of a wisdom tooth I told you about? Well, it came through a couple days ago. Oh, I thought I was done teething, but I was wrong. I don't even know if you could call it a tooth. I swear, it's smaller than Hannah and Brooklyn's molars. (LOL) I showed it to Greg today, and he said, "Wow. That will really help you chew a steak." We were laughing because it's some useless, little dinky thing. Be jealous. Be very jealous.
In other news, I got my living room accent walls painted! Here is a before picture:
Here are a couple of after photos:


8 comments:
K - that pic of the baby is hilarious. Your walls look really great!
Congratulations on your new tooth. Thanks for the recipe too, totally sounds yummy. Also thanks for the picture of you wall. We've been trying to decide on a color for our kitchen and I've been wanting to do kind of a tannish something or other but we didn't want it too dark, so thanks for the visual. What is the name of that color? And what brand is it?
Glad that bab boy tooth finally made it's debut..now you can eat all the steak you want. I am jealous..very jealous! Love the walls.
Freakshow! jk Most people have 32 teeth (including wisdom)- you have 29. That is crazy stuff. I really love your walls, I think it adds a lot to the room.
Wow! The girls are adorable! We're so excited to be able to keep up with you guys this way!
Crazy! Your how old and still teething!? Your walls look awesome! It's amazing what a little color can do!
And all these years you thought you were in the clear.
Love the walls! Some day I will get mine done.
Cute paint job! I think that paint is the best invention ever! Also-I think that painting is very therapeutic. Yes, it's true. I wish I could be a professional paintress!
Post a Comment