"Geez, Louise" that's a tuffy! I think they are a good mix of both you and Greg, but I don't think they themselves look alike. I may have to ponder and study this a little bit more(maybe even fast and pray, lol)!
I've totally been wanting to do this with my kids. Hannah is baby Greg all the way...Brooklyn, I'm not so sure. They're changing all the time! Had fun on Wednesday, let's get together again!
I'm Brandi, and I'll be your hostess for this blog. I am the loving wife of Greg and proud mother to Hannah, Brooklyn, and Abbey, our angel in heaven. We also have a Shih Tzu named Dora. Stay tuned for all our wacky shenanigans.
I have been married to Greg for almost 11 years. I'm a SAHM to two year-old twin girls, Brooklyn and Hannah, who keep me very busy. I love staying at home with my kiddos. We also have a Shih Tzu named Dora.
2 comments:
"Geez, Louise" that's a tuffy! I think they are a good mix of both you and Greg, but I don't think they themselves look alike. I may have to ponder and study this a little bit more(maybe even fast and pray, lol)!
I've totally been wanting to do this with my kids. Hannah is baby Greg all the way...Brooklyn, I'm not so sure. They're changing all the time! Had fun on Wednesday, let's get together again!
Post a Comment