skip to main | skip to sidebar
Stuart News

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stuart Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Pedigree

Posted by Brandi at 8:13 PM    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Stuarts welcome you!

I'm Brandi, and I'll be your hostess for this blog. I am the loving wife of Greg and proud mother to Hannah, Brooklyn, and Abbey, our angel in heaven. We also have a Shih Tzu named Dora. Stay tuned for all our wacky shenanigans.

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

Hannah

Hannah

Our angel, Abbey

Our angel, Abbey

Attempting:

Attempting:

Currently reading:

Currently reading:

Fellow Bloggers

  • Kirt & Kady Peterson
    La Playa Blanca
    6 years ago
  • Kathryn
    December
    10 years ago
  • April
    Fun at Scheels
    12 years ago
  • Clifton Family
    some videos…
    13 years ago
  • Libby
    aprilgram
    13 years ago
  • Kara
    ~2 Year Old~
    13 years ago
  • Nicole W.
    Quilted Baby Bib Tutorial
    14 years ago
  • Jenn
    October Resolution
    14 years ago
  • Cheridan
    My favorite SUMMER things......
    15 years ago
  • Jamie
    JB the Elf
    15 years ago
  • Kristen
    Odds and Ends
    15 years ago
  • Kristy
    A SLurPY kinda day...
    15 years ago
  • Nick & Lauren
    2 years SERIOUSLY!!!!
    16 years ago
  • Kari & Curtis Jones
    More pictures of Idaho
    16 years ago
  • Danielle
    Where has all the time gone
    16 years ago
  • Shanna (private)
    {9 months}
    17 years ago
  • Jason & Heidi
    A Fun Family Day
    17 years ago
  • Alisa
    Fun...Fun... and MORE Fun...
    17 years ago
  • Nicole S.
  • Bree
  • Stephanie (private)
  • Donita (private)
  • Amy (private)
  • Jennie
  • Mandee
  • Diane (private)
  • Lance & Natalie

My favorites

  • FA home page
  • Got Twinz

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (7)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (26)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (4)
  • ▼ 2008 (71)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (7)
    • ▼ March (15)
      • My Bluetooth Rant
      • Easter fun!
      • The Great Easter Egg Debacle
      • Baby Alive Wets and Giggles!
      • I got a new tooth!!
      • Dear Hannah and Brooklyn,
      • I LOVE Easter candy!!
      • I need VaPOOrize!!
      • Yoplait is the best!
      • Do Brooklyn and Hannah look more like Mommy or Daddy?
      • Stuart Look-alike Meter
      • Stuart Look-alike Meter
      • Geez, Louise! Sit down, clown!
      • Ah, I feel like a new woman!
      • They look so sweet when they're sleeping.
    • ► February (14)

About Me

My photo
Brandi
I have been married to Greg for almost 11 years. I'm a SAHM to two year-old twin girls, Brooklyn and Hannah, who keep me very busy. I love staying at home with my kiddos. We also have a Shih Tzu named Dora.
View my complete profile
 

TheBlogFrog Widget

Look who"s visited!


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thanks for visiting!

Hit Counters
Hit Counters