Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby Alive Wets and Giggles!

Oh my gosh! This was the funniest commercial advertising a doll I have ever seen. I saw it today while the TV was on some kids' show. It's called Baby Alive Wets and Giggles. It's freaking hilarious!!

CLICK HERE for a preview!

Isn't that the funniest evah?! And, as a side note, when it's on TV, there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen that says "Boy doll is anatomically correct." (LOL) Just thought I'd share.

So, we went to Mandee and Jamie's last night. Just the girls and I went because Greg left yesterday for Vegas. He'll be back tonight. So, Mandee and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some flowers and rhinestone center to make some hair clips. My girls' Easter dresses are white with black polka dots, so the top clips are for Easter. The others are just pink and brown. They are super easy to make, and way cheaper than buying them. We only made a couple each because we didn't have a lot of time, but we plan on making more. Here is a picture of them:



We ate dinner at Mandee and Jamie's last night. We made homemade pizzas. Yummy! Thanks for dinner, guys. Afterward, the girls all played together and had a great time. I have to say that Brooklyn loves Haden, who is almost 3 months old. If he cries, she goes over and pats and rubs his head and says, "It's okay." She loves to go over and see him and talk to him. She is such a loving little kid.

And, a note to all you LOST fans: Happy viewing tonight!! I'll be watching for sure! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Bree said...

That commercial is out of town..no child needs a doll like this. Let's just hope that Kennedy doesn't see this one because she will want it for sure..and I am NOT buying any more baby alive dolls, they are SOOO annoying! Also I love, love those slips..so cute. Will you please teach me?

Kara said...

My niece has one of those dolls and they are pretty creepy looking. Those clips are really cute, bows are super easy to make too. Danielle took a class and taught us how to make all kinds of them. She should host a class when she comes in April!!!

Mandee said...

Holy garden hose!! Haden has done that to me before, but never in that quantity. Craziness. We had fun last night, Greg will have to leave more often. jk Greg.