Naps in the car do NOT count as naps for the afternoon. I'm sorry if I burst your bubbles. When you fall asleep in the car on the way home from Avery and Mandee's, like you did today, you are supposed to stay asleep when I take you in the house. That's right. When I put you down for a nap, you are not supposed to start talking to your sister and giggling and playing. You are still little and still need your naps, and Mommy needs you to take your naps, too. I will let it slide this time, but I would appreciate it if you would take your naps. I have enclosed these pictures of you sleeping in case you don't know what I'm talking about. I love you.
Love,
Mommy
So, the girls and I went to Mandee's house today. Hannah and Brooklyn played with Avery and had a great time. We made the girls some chicken nuggets, green beans and cottage cheese for lunch. We gave each of the girls 2 nuggets to start. My girls were pigging out like I hadn't fed them for a couple days. (lol) They both kept asking for more chicken and more beans. I was laughing so hard. Mandee, I promise I really do feed my girls. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so we can take the kids to a park to play and have a picnic.
And, I have some good news!! Greg is coming home on Friday!! I pick him up from the airport at 10:35 on Friday morning! We are so excited to have Daddy coming home. The girls will be so happy. The whole time Greg's been gone, they'll ask me where Daddy is. I keep telling them that he's at work. They must think that he lives there now.


6 comments:
I'm with you, naps don't count unless they continue from the car into the house. Jax is normally pretty good at staying asleep into the house, but there are those exceptions. What cute little pics of the girls sprawled out in their cribs!
I wish JB and Gage knew that naps don't count when they're in the car.
I love the letter to the girls. I totally agree that car naps do not count. When will kids catch on to these rules?
I have started leaving mine in the car to sleep for that very reason. I pull in the garage and leave the door open so I can hear.
Have a great time with Greg tomorrow. I bet the girls are so excited. So did you get the walls painted? Can't wait to see them.
Happy Greg Day! Maybe we'll all be together again Sat. night:) BTW: I hope Hannah & Brooklyn always take naps- at least until pre-school. It sucks when they decide they're all done with that!
Yeah I just wish Kambri would nap period. Maybe I should write her a letter and inform her that she is still supposed to be sleeping.
Post a Comment