Sunday, March 2, 2008

They look so sweet when they're sleeping.

Aw. Don't kids just look so cute and angelic when they're sleeping? When my girls are asleep, I just can't resist going in their room and peeking in on them.


Well, the other day after the girls played at Arctic Circle, they were uber tired. I brought them home, and took off their ice cream covered shirts, and sat them on the couch with their blankets to watch a movie. Obviously, I didn't get a chance to wipe their faces, but this is how I found them a few minutes into the movie.



I love this picture. They were both so sound asleep.

Well, Greg left for Georgia today. He will be gone for two weeks. :( There are some positives to his being gone, though. For one, I don't have to cook much if I don't want to. (LOL) I can watch any shows I want and have full reign of the remote control. Woo hoo!! I won't have as much laundry over the next couple weeks. Plus, my bathrooms will stay cleaner. ;) But, the down side is that the girls and I will be missing him while he's gone. Good luck in Georgia, Greg!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, how sweet! They are so darling Brandi! I love it when mine are asleep! If JB's been really naughty that day then I how sweet he looks asleep, it all the sudden doesn't matter how bad he was!

Kara said...

That is a really cute picture. I bet they are so cute together. I can't believe I haven't even really seen them. I know what you are talking about when Brandon goes out of town I like that I don't have to cook. Its a nice feeling. Really I usually make my mom or sister feed me!

Danielle said...

They are so sweet. Hope all goes well while greg is out of town. I don't know how you do it. I go nuts when Nathaniel is gone for even a day.