
I love Yoplait yogurt. In fact, it's really the only kind I like. And, my girls love yogurt. When I give it to them for breakfast, that's pretty much all they eat. I don't even buy the little containers anymore. Nope. I buy the mega size containers because we go through it so quickly. Well, this morning, I gave them some strawberry yoplait in their little bowls. Brooklyn calls it "yogurt" and Hannah calls it "ogurt." (lol) Hannah had finished her first helping and she said, "More please." Then, Brooklyn pipes in with, "What?! More yogurt?!" What a funny kid!
Tonight, I went on a date with Greg's parents, sister, and BIL. Too bad Greg's out of town. He missed out. Sorry, Greg. We went and saw the movie "The Bucket List" with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. I really liked it. Afterward, we went to the OG (Olive Garden) for dinner. I, of course, had my favorite fettuccine alfredo. Yummy!!
Time out!!
No, that's not a picture of one of my kids in time out. But, when I put them in time out, you'd think that's what I was doing sometimes by the way they love it. When the girls are crying for no reason and won't stop, we take them to time out. We also do time out for hitting, pushing, etc., but the crying is the main reason for time out at our house lately. Anyway, whenever one of the girls screams, the other one will say, "No screaming!" Well, today Brooklyn was screaming, and Hannah said, "No screaming! You need time out?" (lol) Oh, the things my kids pick up on.
Greg is doing well in Georgia. He has class tomorrow (Saturday) and he's off Sunday. Then, they have class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, with a test on Wednesday. Thursday, they shoot in the morning and graduate in the afternoon. I'll be picking him up a week from today from the airport. Yay!! I won't be a single mom again until next week. The week after he comes home from Georgia, he has to go to Las Vegas on Wednesday, but he'll be back on Thursday. :( Hopefully this will be the last trip for a while.
La Playa Blanca
6 years ago


2 comments:
Your girls are super silly! I love that Hannah calls yogurt, "ogurt". Ken totally does this and she is almost 4, ha ha!!
That is cute, I wish that sometimes I could put Kambri in time out like that! Ha ha her thing lately is after I have told her to stop yelling she will say "Mommy I being nice now" and then five seconds later get mad again. I can't imagine having two doing that all day. Your the woman!
Post a Comment